For the purposes of the applicable law, the Data Controller is the company under the name “SOLOMON CIVIL NON-PROFIT COMPANY”, located at Athens, Feron str. No 6, PC 10434, Business Registration Number 137549001000 (hereinafter referred to as “SOLOMON”, “we”, “our company”, “our”), which sets out the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, as well as the proper implementation and compliance with the security procedures so as to ensure privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
Communicating your personal data to SOLOMON when requested in any instance when you use our websites may be essential or mandatory in order to achieve the corresponding purpose (i.e. subscription to our newsletter etc.).
The compulsory or optional nature of the data communication is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*).
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to SOLOMON, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection or provide any of the services available on our websites.
Communicating additional data to SOLOMON, other than those marked as compulsory is optional and will not produce any consequences with regard to the main purposes of the collection (such as using the website itself).
Which categories of your personal data we collect
SOLOMON collects the following categories of your personal data directly from you based on your explicit consent:
- We collect your name, surname and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter and consent to sending you relevant information. Each registration form – newsletter corresponds exclusively to the relevant service we provide, while your registration in the general form of “wearesolomon” and “store.wearesolomon” allows us to inform you about all of our services and activities.
- We collect your e-mail address for the creation of a “Subscriber – Member” account and then your name and surname for the activation of your Subscription and following in order to send to your e-mail address the proof of payment of your donation – sponsorship in terms of subscription. The above information is collected through a third-party provider, and in particular Woocommerce, which in this case acts as data processor of your personal data.
- We collect your credit / debit card details, name, surname, e-mail address and the country from which the financial transaction takes place, in order to process the payment of the donation – sponsorship in terms of subscription of your choice. In addition, upon completion of the payment of your Subscription, we collect the total value (in euros) of the payment and the date of payment.
- We collect only through the website wearesolomon.com your name, surname, email address, gender (optional), your age, your profession, your city of residency, your phone number and your CV for your participation in specialized training seminars organized by our company.
- You are solely responsible for the correct submission, accuracy and completeness of the personal data you provide to us.
For what purposes we collect your personal data
- For the creation and management of your personal account
- For sending newsletters (subject to your explicit consent for this purpose)
- For the management of your Subscription/Membership and the correct sending to you of its proof of payment
- For your electronic browsing to our website (cookies)
- For your participation in offered educational seminars
For how long we keep your personal data
Your personal data, unless otherwise expressly specified in these terms, will be stored:
- If you have only subscribed in our newsletters and you are not a registered subscriber/member through store.wearesolomon, our Company will send you an annual informative email asking you to update your details and giving you the right to unsubscribe from our newsletters. We will keep your personal data until you request to unsubscribe from the relevant list. You may withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from the newsletter list at any time either by contacting our Company at [email protected], or by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link appearing in each of our emails to you. In this case, we will delete your personal data and will not send you newsletters again.
- If you are a registered member / subscriber of our services, your personal data will be kept for as long as your subscription lasts and / or any renewal thereof.
- If you are registered in the special participation form for our training seminars, your personal data will be kept for as long as the respective seminar in which you have participated lasts.
The above provisions apply if at that time there is no special legal obligation for us to keep your personal data for any longer period of time (.eg. regulations for limitations, etc.).
Transfer of your personal data to third parties
SOLOMON undertakes that it does not make any illegal or improper use of your personal data and does not transfer in any way and for any reason to any third natural or legal parties the personal data and information of users / visitors without your prior notice and your explicit consent.
Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties only with your explicit consent, except where such disclosure is required by law or required for lawful purposes, for which individual’s consent is not required (for example when we process your personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations, such as the activation of your subscription). In such cases the personal data may be transferred to third parties who will process the data independently and solely for these purposes. Access to these personal data of yours will be available only to people who are under the control of our company and act only on its behalf, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, ie employees, associates of SOLOMON who are responsible for the collection and storage of such data, and are committed to maintain the same level of security and protection of your personal data as we do.
SOLOMON has also chosen to collaborate with other companies for processing the personal data, which you provide by giving your explicit consent, for the execution of certain and specific activities. More precisely, those companies have taken over the task of managing, maintaining and developing our websites and in general our platform and servers.The company that conducts such operations has been carefully selected and is experienced, capable and trustworthy, and offer sufficient guarantees that it abides by the applicable laws and regulations that regulate data processing. Therefore, this company conducts its activities according to the instructions and under the control of SOLOMON. We verify on a regular basis that it has fulfilled the duties assigned to it and that continues to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions that govern the protection of personal data.
In addition, SOLOMON has chosen to collaborate with Woocommerce, which provides the required software for the smooth management of your account and your donations – sponsorships, and in this regard processes on our behalf the personal data that you provide us with your explicit consent. Woocommerce provides the appropriate safeguards and compliance measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data transferred outside the EU, which includes standard contractual clauses and certification mechanisms.
– to the STRIPE online transaction provider in order to conclude the respective payment of the membership fee of your choice, and in particular we will disclose: the full details of your debit / credit card and your e-mail address, your name and surname, the country from which the financial transaction is carried out and after the payment of your Subscription is made, is also disclosed the total value of the payment and the date of the payment. Under such a case, STRIPE acts as a data processor of your personal data and in this respect processes the personal data that you provide to us with your explicit consent. STRIPE processes the data in order to conclude the payment of your Subscription. STRIPE is a provider based in the U.S. and provides the appropriate safeguards and compliance measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data transferred outside the EU, which includes the European Commission’s approved standard contractual clauses.
SOLOMON is likely to process third-party’s personal data, which is communicated directly to us by the users / visitors themselves, such as when the Subscriber-Member named as donor, is different from the holder of the card which was used for the payment of the donation – sponsorship in terms of subscription.
Technical and Organisational Security measures
However, SOLOMON cannot guarantee to its visitors/users that the security measures adopted to protect the websites, data transmission and information on the websites in general, limit or exclude any risk whatsoever of unauthorised access or dispersion of data via users’ devices. Therefore, we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as up to date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has also adopted adequate security measures to protect network data transmission (such as a firewall and antispamming filters).
You are entitled, at any time, to have access to your personal data and information you have already communicated to our company by yourselves (right to access).
In addition, you may always be entitled to ask for:
- updating, correction, and modification of your personal data (right to correction).
- having your personal data permanently deleted and eliminated (right to erasure), as long as the conditions of law are met.
- transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data being used, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed (right to restriction of processing).
- receiving your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller in a safe and secure way (right to portability).
- in any case you have the right to totally or partially oppose (right to object) to the processing of your personal data as long as there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing, especially if your data is used for advertising or direct marketing purposes or if it is used for commercial purposes or market research.
- stop sending you newsletter by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link contained in the newsletter emails.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to SOLOMON to the email address [email protected] and we will reply promptly to satisfy your request and in a maximum period of one month.
To make sure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, appropriate and complete, please let us know of any differences at [email protected]
If you consider that your rights are violated in any way you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr – My rights – Submitting a complaint).
Links to web sites of third parties
SOLOMON also uses third-party digital services, audiovisual media and social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin) and may use information from these multimedia sources on the Internet to assist, customize and improve our offered services to you. We will respect the rights you have set for how you want your information to be used when we use information from these sources.
We recommend that you regularly review the privacy notifications and preferences settings available on any multimedia web channel, so that they will be applied as you may wish (e.g. cookie settings, privacy settings to social media providers such as Facebook, etc.).
Cookies Policy – Technology & Management
The operation of the websites will be severely affected if you disable or refuse to use the cookies. For example, you may not be able to load site images and / or you may not be able to process the payment and activate your subscription.
If you would like to get more information on how to manage certain types of cookies, including how to check or delete them, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org
Types of Cookies
The basic types of cookies that the website may use are described below:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to function properly. They allow you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Such cookies do not recognize individual identification. Without these cookies, we cannot offer effective operation of our website, so they must be pre-selected.
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies allow the website to “remember” choices you make, such as your username, language and the region you are in. This means we can provide you with enhanced, personalised features. Moreover, they help us provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or using social media. They do not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, for instance which pages you visit most often, the key words you use at the search fields, the sites that you are interested etc. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated. It is only used to improve our website’s performance.
- Google Analytics cookies: Google Analytics are performance analysis / record cookies that allow us to collect anonymous information on how visitors use our websites. Such cookies can inform us of how many visitors are using the website, the time and duration of use, and also provide us with information on how visitors navigate the various parts of the website (i.e. menu options). Such information helps us improve the way our website operates and our services to you as well. They are also anonymous information and do not contain any personal data.
Traffic data processing
We use traffic data processing cookies to track technical issues that might arise while you are browsing our website. Based on the information collected by these cookies, we correct technical issues and problems and we constantly improve the services offered on our website. This enables us to better meet your personal needs.
Most web browsers allow you to control and configure cookies through your browser settings. You can see how, by clicking on your browser:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
If your browser is not listed or if you are using a mobile phone please visit: www.aboutcookies.org and consult it for the necessary actions. Moreover, all the aforementioned browsers are owned by other companies and we are not responsible for their content and accuracy.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact:
SOLOMON CIVIL NON-PROFIT COMPANY
Email: [email protected]
Tel. Number: (+30) 210 821 7067
Address: Feron str. No 6, PC 10434, Athens